Why Fun Day?
Creating a fun day for kids at school helps them feel involved and engaged this motivates each other, further aiding in the development of supportive team-working behaviors that will be of benefit to the students in many future situations.
The options of hands-on learning in the early years are prevalent. Children and teachers are viewed as capable, resourceful researchers, interested in inquiring seriously into the world around them.
The belief is that children learn more when they are guided and supported rather than when they are instructed.
Such thoughtful engagement includes working through theories, thoughts, feelings and values in multiple modes of representation, such as drawing, dance, wire, clay, music, painting, light and shadow, design and building, and more.
It includes teachers inquiring into children’s thinking and understanding, they invite children to revisit documentation, and study documentation in-order to propel the curriculum further.
Some of the benefits for fun day are:-
- Children experience new and challenging activities and their skills unfold. It helps in building confidence in children and parents come to know about their child’s strength and weaknesses. It’s a great opportunity for parents to discover more about their children.
- It’s a great chance for parents to meet the families of other children and enjoy together creating a positive and reviving environment for the kids.
- Parents and siblings can enjoy a fun-filled day together that will strengthen the family bond and relationships.
- It’s a great opportunity to create amazing memories for the whole family that can be cherished for lifetime
- Brings enjoyment as well as health benefits. It’s a wonderful way to get some great family time.
The need to play is fundamental to a child’s well-being and is one of the most important ways in which children learn and have fun. In terms of language, emotional intelligence, creativity, imagination and intellectual reasoning, play is the foundation of childhood development.
We work on fully child-centric basis and regard free play as a core pillar of development. We know that every child in our care has different interests and curiosities that go beyond the classroom and into the wider world.
For those are the reasons why we do have fun days for our pupils at school.
RUDAN JUNIOR SCHOOLS is committed to making sure your child is well-developed in terms of academics and in other academic activities.
We are the center of your child's academic foundation.
Enroll with us today.